Important Tips For Skiing in Manali !
- Avoid Wearing Sandals.
- Don't stand often while Skiing, keeping good support is helpful.
- Don't carry too much of cameras and indulge is photo hooting or video making
- Tie you life jacket and helmets properly, its helpful in case of emergency.
- Avoid Skiing in late evenings, follow specified rules laid by government agencies and concerned associations.
- Avoid carrying too much of personal accessories or eatable while Skiing, you have enough time for that once you enjoy Skiing.
- If you carry younger ones in your group, try to adjust them in between rather then at corners of raft.
- Avoid touching river water by lying down or leaning your body towards river.
- Be careful, anyone claims to be an expert,never have Skiing where you see old, rugged,spoiled rafts along with third class safety equipment.
- Rather than saving Rs. 100-200 on a Skiing bargain focus on quality of equipment and team of professionals.
- Avoid people influencing you decision on journey or Skiing, they have only one motto in mind - commissions!